Wednesday, August 06, 2008

August

Wow! Where did June & July go??? Summer is going by so fast. My kids will be going back to school soon, & it will be time for me to get back to work on my sewing machine.

Well, the re-cycled/up-cycled pooh postcard was a big hit!
I gave it my friend Gloria for her 49th Birthday....yes @ her age she is the "Biggest" Winnie the pooh fan! Last year she went to see the Musical/Show...live & on stage....with a million screaming kids wearing her pooh house shoes....Yes she was the oldest member in the audience...not counting her date of course.

On another note- On a previous entry, I posted a pic of my newest postcard, "The jungle sings at night". Well I'm so excited to tell you that it was my 1st sale at my etsy store.
I can't wait to get some new stuff made!!!

Well everyone enjoy what is left of your summer, and watch out for some great deals on school supplies in your newspaper ads, weekly....that's what I do!

No comments: